Clash Royale is a multiplayer game conceived by the developers of the Clash of the Clans. It’s a mind-boggling battle game that is full of thrill and adventure, which is the reason that makes it addictive. Basically, Clash Royale is an android game but all its lovers and fans can rejoice as they can enjoy playing the game even on their PC now. Interestingly the game is free to download and once it is downloaded you can start playing immediately.
Initially, the game was only designed for IOS users, but now thanks to various PC android emulators, fans can enjoy it now on their PCs too.
Hardware Prerequisites before downloading Clash Royale on your PC
- A minimum of 1.5 GB DRAM in your PC is required
- Processor speed should be above 1.6GHz
- A disk space of more than 500MB is recommended
How to download Clash Royale on PC
Once the hardware requirements are taken care of following these simple steps to easily download Clash Royale on your PC:
- First, you need to download any android emulator like TechRadar, Andy, BlueStacks etc.
- Begin the run and installation process.
- Once the installation is complete, sign up and log in with Google Play account.
- Sometimes you may be needed to carry out phone verification.
- Open the Google Play Store app and search for Clash Royale download.
- Once you locate Clash Royale, begin the installation process.
- Finally, launch the game and get ready to battle it out with the Royales in Clash Royale on your PC.
- Enjoy playing either by using your mouse, keyboard or touchscreen.
Now that the game is downloaded enjoy this multiplayer dueling game with people across the globe. Interact with your favorite characters on a larger screen and feel the adrenaline rush.